I am an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Cincinnati. The main focus of my research and teaching is social justice policies in culturally diverse democracies. My specialty is the politics of India.
I am particularly interested in:
- politics of caste, class, religion, and gender
- religious freedom and conversion
- comparative affirmative action
- sustainable development and culture
- colonial and contemporary government anthropology
- role of social science in anti-discrimination law
- reserved legislative seats for women
- religious family law systems
I created this website to better communicate with people from around the world with similar research interests.
Laura Dudley Jenkins, PhD